Welcome to the 38th annual INTERPHEX (International Pharmaceutical Expo)! On behalf of the fabulous INTERPHEX team that puts together this event for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device
industries—sponsored by PDA (Parenteral Drug Association)—I’m excited to say
that we have another exciting year in store.
Last year, more than 10,000 industry professionals attended the show, which saw an
increase in attendance— 18 percent for pharmaceutical engineers, specifically, and
4. 5 percent for total attendance—with attendees and exhibitors from 48 states and
52 countries. If you take a peek at this year’s show floor, you can see for yourself the
breadth of talented companies who have joined us to make this year another great year.
Here are some of the exciting events—both new and returning—at this year’s trade
• INTERPHEX Live: Sponsored by Pharmaceutical Processing, this technical
talk show features a broad spectrum of industry experts with varying expertise
and technical backgrounds who talk about some of the industry’s hottest topics
(including continuous manufacturing, biosimilars, streamlining operations, single-use technologies, and more).
• INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards: Sponsored by Pharmaceutical Processing, the
award categories include Best in Show, Best New Product/Service, Editor’s Choice,
Best Technologies Innovation, INTERPHEX Efficiency Champion, and Biotech
• IPS Technologies Tours (Be sure to check out this year’s IPS supplement!)
• INTERPHEX Technical Conference: “Moving the Industry Forward and Beyond:
Leveraging Efficiency, Quality and Cost Effectiveness”
• CRB Tech Tank
• SKAN Engineering Olympics
• DME Facility Focus
• Pharmaceutical Technology’s Keynote Series
• INTERPHEX/BPI Poster Hall and Awards: Sponsored by BioProcess International
• And more!
Please stop by INTERPHEX Live, which will be taking place at the Crystal Palace (CP-
2), to visit the Pharmaceutical Processing and INTERPHEX teams.
We are delighted you could join us for INTERPHEX 2017 and are looking forward to
another great year!
A Note from the