Dispense Works Inc.’s EZ Series Dispensers are a new design in benchtop fluid
dispensing robots. All XYZ motion and valve/syringe control is packaged inside
of the head—therefore requiring no external PC or control box for operation.
Features of the EZ Series Dispensers:
• Ideal for mounting on conveyors, over indexing dials, etc. to operate as a self-contained fluid dispensing station
• Includes connectivity through RS-232, Network, and dual USB ports
• Motion paths may be defined by typing commands, importing CAD files, or
using the advanced jog & teach functions
• Performs at over 20” per second.
6 JULY 2016 | PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESSING
Capsule Filling Machine
Incorporating next-generation technology, the FEC40 Capsule Filler has
an output volume of up to 400,000 capsules per hour—nearly twice the
production capacity of any other capsule filler on the market.
Features of the FEC40 include:
• Dual capsule filling process
• Capsule output (units/h): max 400,000
• Capsule types: HGC and HPMC (other types available upon request)
• Dosing systems: Tamping pin, pellet (up to two types of pellets)
• Dimensions (mm): 2,168 x 1,648 x 2,068 • Weight (kg): approx. 4,000
Labeling Solution for Blinding Syringes During Clinical Study Trials
Schreiner MediPharm has developed—in close cooperation
with the Clinical Trial Supplies Unit of Sanofi in Montpellier,
France—an innovative solution for blinding syringes during
clinical study trials.
Depending on the required amount of text, a one- or two-layered wrap design—each of which allows double-sided printing
per layer of film—is used for the syringe.
Features of the syringe label:
• Consists of a long, one-layered wrap-around label, named
Pharma-Wrap, and a two-layered label, called Euro-Label
• Flexible film material
• The part of the label directly glued to the syringe consists of
a tinted transparent film, enabling reliable neutralization of the
syringe without obstructing content viewing