PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESSING | JULY/AUGUST 2015 7 ■
Material Transfer offers their Material Master Bulk bag discharging system with features
• A fork-lift loaded bulk bag lifting frame with a pneumatic bulk bag elongation system to
assist with product discharge.
• Unit framework constructed from 304 stainless steel structural tube, capped ends, continuously TIG welded.
• A stainless steel heavy-duty Flo-Master bulk bag massaging system, a Seal-Master bag
spout access chamber, a Sure-Seal bag spout clamping system for dust-tight discharge, and
a 316 stainless steel discharge transition with access hatch.
• A loss-in-weight 304 stainless steel load cell package with digital weight indicator specifies the amount of product being discharged from unit.
Microbial Air Samplers
EMD Millipore now offers the MAS-100 Iso MH and MAS-100 Iso NT systems for use
in isolators to enable sampling at critical control points. The distinguishing feature
of the MAS-100 Iso MH system is its four sampling heads, which allow for increased
monitoring capacity compared to single-head systems. The MAS-100 Iso NT system
features a fully validated air sampler with a double valve that integrates the sampling head into the decontamination process of the isolator. The MAS-100 Iso MH
air sampler offers all the benefits of the MAS-100 Iso NT and allows for the installation of up to four sampling heads at all critical control points to increase capacity
and costs less than four equivalent single-head systems. The units comply with the
guidelines as specified in the new ISO 14698 part 1 and part 2 standards.
Mettler Toledo offers their IND570 as an advanced industrial
weighing terminal with broad applications. The terminal's
flexibility in connectivity
and control options combine with advances in
efficiency and secure
access to critical process
data to satisfy greater
The Morse 309 Series Drum Tumblers are designed to
receive an upright steel, plastic or fiber drum and rotate the drum corner-over-corner. Capabilities include:
• The ability to agitate drum contents without opening it.
• Can incorporate settled ingredients, homogenize valuable
products and eliminate sediment at the bottom of a drum.
• The option of using a separate drum for each batch
and avoid the use of a
container to purge between
• Measurements from 29" to
37" tall and 18" to 23. 5" in
• Explosion-proof speeds of 12
and 14 RPM.
• Capacities from 400 to 800