Hydraulic Motors For Washdown
feature a unique de-
sign that allows four
times the torque
to be produced at
speed, without gear
reducers. They are
ideal for use in wet-
and those subject
to frequent washdown. Described as low-speed/high-
torque motors, they also feature:
• A torque range from 0 to 656 in-lbs. and speeds from
0 to 2,255 RPM.
• Four flange options.
• A bronze-plated bearing surface, positive metal-to-metal sealing, a positive splined drive and a matched
• The ability to perform with flow rates from 1 to 8
GPM to deliver from 100 to 1,500 PSI.
■ Dayton Lamina; www.daytonlamina.com.
GEA Niro Soavi has developed the Ariete NS5180 homogeniz-
er, with features that include:
• Compliance with EU safety rules (CE standards) and built
according to EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality Systems.
• Constructed of high-quality stainless steel and corrosion-resistant materials.
• Throughputs from 100 l/h to 50,000 l/h at continuous working pressures from 100 bar up to 1,500 bar.
■ GEA Niro Soavi; www.niro-soavi.com
Tamperproof Laboratory Autoclaves
The combination of secure key-lock
and one-touch push button controls
make the Priorclave QCS H150 front-
loading autoclave one of the safest
and most efficient autoclaves avail-
able. Additional features include:
• The 150-liter laboratory autoclave
has a stainless steel, 500 mm
diameter sterilizing chamber.
• Push-buttons controls on the
Tactrol 2 microprocessor control
• The ability to keep a log of the
sterilizing cycle data such as
temperature, pressure and time.
• A secure key-lock switch on the front of the control panel
which governs access to parameter settings.
• Incorporates epoxy-coated panels and frame members
treated with an antimicrobial agent that is effective against
bacteria and fungi including MRSA, E.coli, Listeria, Legio-nella, Campylobacter, Salmonella, and Pseudomonas.
■ Priorclave North America; www.priorclavena.com
PHARMACEUTICAL PROCESSING | MAY 2015 29 ■
FLOW − THERMAL − STRESS − EMAG
ELECTROCHEMISTRY − CASTING − OPTIMIZATION
REACTING CHEMISTRY − VIBRO-ACOUSTICS