Adents introduces its Pharma Suite serialization software to the U.S. market. Developed
in compliance with GMP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations and following GAMP5 guidelines,
Adents' serialization software solutions perform a variety of crucial track-and-trace capabilities, including:
• Generation of unique barcodes and importation of serial numbers.
• Affiliations management for origin identification (bundle, pallet, etc.), and distribution of
various types of serialized code.
• Facilitates and drives the printing of unit barcodes.
The software utilizes standardized turnkey software compatible with ERP and MES production systems and packaging equipment. Easily upgradable, the software is designed
to address both current and emerging regulations to help pharma companies remain in
Vial Filling, Capping Integrates with Robotic Loader
The Model MB 25 Monoblock Filler/Capper for vials from ESS Technologies provides
a compact, high-performance solution for filling and capping micro vials and small
bottles. Micro vials are manually fed to the MB 25, or the filler/capper can be integrated with an automatic micro vial feeding system. The MB 25 employs No Bottle-No
Fill-No Cap sensors to prevent filling in the case of a missed micro vial. Other features
• Net weight filling that ensures precision.
• A two-stage servo driven capping system that picks and places a cap and applies a
slight amount of pre-torque to seat it.
• A FANUC M-1iA robot fitted with ESS-designed end-of-arm tooling (EOAT) to create
the robotic tray loading system.
Induction, Wetting & Dispersing
The Ystral Conti-TDS, distributed by Powder Technologies, Inc., offers powder induction, wetting and dispersing of an agglomerate-free liquid with one machine. Additional
• 3-A Sanitary Standards, Inc. certified.
• Based on an inline dispersing machine with a rotor stator system transporting and
dispersing liquid with high shear energy up to 100 ft./sec. with shear gradient of
• Liquid flows through the dispersing chamber that builds up a high induction vacuum
with rates up to 800 lbs./min. This vacuum in turn inducts powder with no agglomeration, without emitting dust or leaving any powder in the bottom of its container,
thereby eliminating product waste and environmental hazards.
• Can be attached to several vessels or mobilized to work in different production areas.
• Features clean-in-place without disassembly.